Consolidated Electrical Distributors Warehouse Associate in Denver, Colorado
Job title: Warehouse Associate
Job ID: 202218720001
Department: Denver - CED
Looking for an associate to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment where every day is different. Will work in the warehouse filling delivery orders, loading trucks with conduit, and cleaning up one's work area.
Hard working, team oriented and self-starting are a must.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Good mechanical skills.
· Willingness to learn how to cut wire and perform industry specific tasks in our warehouse is key.
· Ability to squat, kneel, bend, and twist
· Ability to work on concrete floor for entire shift
· Ability to climb ladders to pull material
· Basic math skills
· Ability to operate a forklift
· High attention to detail
· Problem solving skills
Warehouse environment and outdoor conditions including sometimes extreme hot/cold temperatures.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Essential Job Functions:
· Picking orders
· Receive incoming freight
· Keep a clean and organized warehouse
· Stock material on shelves
· Operate a Microsoft-based computer system
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability | Veteran
The compensation range for this position is $19 to $20 hourly.
The following additional compensation may be applicable for this position:
- Profit Sharing
Benefits available for this position are:
Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision Care for full-time positions
Paid Sick Leave
Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors Jobs