HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Rehab Case Coordinator Social Worker in Denver, Colorado
* *SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE WITH EXPERIENCE **
Jump-start your career as a Rehab Case Coordinator / Social Worker at Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital/ Aurora and PSL (HealthONE-HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a Rehab Case Coordinator you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. Our devoted rehabilitation team helps patients return to their functional lifestyles through individually designed programs. You will enable patients to reach their goals through rehabilitation programs not only crafted specifically to individual patient needs, but also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible and accountable for coordinating and facilitating successful patient services from pre-admission through discharge.
- You will do one to one referral development and follow up to develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- You will balance individually identified patient and family needs with the efficacious and cost effective utilization of resources.
- You will coordinate patient, family, physicians and all rehab disciplines to effectively move patient through the continuum of care, including discharge planning.
- You will oversee utilization management process including verification of insurance coverage, pre-authorization, resource management and overall management of patients within the continued stay criteria.
What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred
- Social Worker Master of Social (MSW) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a clinical setting; rehab or healthcare marketing/admission experience preferred.
- Requires excellent human relations and oral/written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to assess information, apply critical thinking processes to determine course of action, define expected outcomes, and evaluate effectiveness of plan through continuous assessment of the patient’s progress.
- Must have strong medical knowledge to complete discharge planning assessments, and develop a discharge plan.
- Strong communication skills are necessary for meeting facilitation, education presentations, team collaboration and patient interviews.
- Must also have strong analytical and organizational skills.
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital is a 42-bed HCA Healthcare facility located in Aurora, Colorado. The facility is the state's first licensed acute rehabilitation hospital, is the region’s premier facility for an expansive range of physical and cognitive rehabilitation needs. Spalding has served the greater Denver area for more than 50 years, and has two convenient locations. One in Aurora and has a rehabilitation unit at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center.
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes.The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: Rehab Case Coordinator Social Worker
Location: Colorado-Denver-Spalding at PSL
Requisition ID: 25100-102636