ARAMARK Food Service Supervisor - Denver Sheriff Department - DDC in Denver, Colorado
Time to step up your career! This is your moment to shine and lead the way for others too. We’re hiring full-time Food Service Supervisors to join our passionate Food Services Team. Alongside a manager who will help coordinate and lead operations, you’ll help oversee staff, collaborate with teammates, and help where needed. We can’t wait to see your growth, all while igniting your passion and pursuing what matters to you.
BENEFITS: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and work/life resources to our benefits-eligible hourly Aramark employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave and disability coverage. Hourly eligible benefits vary by location and are subject to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility status, and where the employee lives and/or works.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $22.50 to $22.75, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission ( if relevant ). This is Aramark’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
Hours : 2:30am-10:30am working weekends required
Location : 490 W Colfax Ave Denver, CO 80204
• Produce and maintain work schedules and may prepare production packets (Production sheets and recipes).
• Direct daily activities.
• Maintains food production that ensures the safety and quality of food according to policies, procedures, and department requirements.
• Ensure that food items are stored in a safe, organized, and hazard-free environment.
• Maintain all serving schedules; ensure that all food items are served per menu specifications in a safe and appropriate manner following Aramark policies and procedures.
• Maintain a sanitary department following health and safety codes and regulations.
• Maintain accurate inventory on a weekly basis.
• May prepare orders as needed to ensure accurate production for location.
• Supervise and evaluate employees; counsel; promote employee growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
• Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment.
• Train/mentor other food service workers.
• Maintain logs on all maintenance required on equipment within the department.
• Ensure all food safety/temperature logs are completed with appropriate corrective action, as necessary.
• Perform preventative maintenance checklist.
• Recommend replacement of existing equipment to meet needs of facility.
• Proficiency in multi-tasking.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Food Service Director or Manager whenever his/her skill and/or experience would be vital to initiate, coordinate, or complete any given program.
• Must fill in for absent employees at location, as necessary.
• Maintain knowledge of daily catering events and confirm they are prepared and delivered on time.
• Be able to work occasional night and weekend catered events.
• Attend food service meetings with staff.
• Maintain communication with staff (including office staff, e-mail, phone calls, inter-office mail, etc).
• May perform cashier duties as the need arises.
• Promote good public relations.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Must read, write, and understand verbal instructions
• Must complete a sanitation course either before or during first year
• Must be knowledgeable in operating an efficient cost-effective program.
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic
• Maintain emotional control under stress
• Ability to resolve interpersonal situations
• Strong organizational skills
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
- ARAMARK Jobs