CBRE Marketing Director - Global Head of Social in D.C., Washington
Marketing Director - Global Head of Social
New City - New York - United States of America, Washington, D.C. - Washington - United States of America
Who we’re looking for:
A hungry, equal-parts strategic-creative-collaborative social expert who wants to make an impact on the company-at-large and on every initiative you take part in. You’re adaptable to changing demands and have an outlook that is positive, you are energized by creativity and hungry to uncover learnings from analysis.
The ideal person for this role is strategic, curious, and communicative and ready to build an enterprise strategy that enables a more consistent audience experience while allowing for new ideas and new channels. They have a keen understanding of metrics, possess the ability to derive meaningful insights from data, and an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for digital content, social platforms and marketing. This person will have the ability to operate across multiple business areas and encourage collaboration that supports their overarching objectives.
What this role does:
The role is steeped in developing an impactful yet streamlined enterprise level strategy, establishing brand level norms that guide audience experience with the CBRE brand, managing social execution for corporate messages and measuring content success (i.e., you can develop an over-arching platform strategy, implement channel-by-channel strategy on a project basis, write/edit social content and optimize it based on performance).
There is an expected focus on storytelling and innovation, and an eye for style is critical, along with strong social platform knowledge including user-behavior, boosted and paid posts, content best practices and product features.
This role will be responsible for leading social media efforts - proactively working closely with cross-functional teams of business experts, content strategists, product marketers, designers, programmers, producers and executive leaders from across the CBRE - to develop plans and content that activate our corporate messages, content and research, and events aimed at customers, talent and investor/shareholders.
· Develop global platform strategy and content pillars to activate on channels at the project and brand level
· Own the full lifecycle of our content across all social channels, overseeing the global strategy, while working with others to create and collect engaging content
· Create and implement corporate usage guidelines for platform management & account structure
· Lead social operations and model operational excellence for other social teams around the world
· Oversight of social steerco and partner management to align on master social calendar that supports all business segments
· Packaging and syndication of global client content & campaigns for regional, national, local markets
· Serve as an expert on tools, platforms and metrics to inform process and unearth opportunities to optimize content and derive insights.
· Identify the latest trends in content marketing materials, platforms, and technology
· Provide a POV on the use of paid/boosted content and/or influencer campaigns across channels
· Create a holistic strategy for community management and social listening
· Document sustainable, repeatable best practices and strategies that focus on collaboration, efficiency and knowledge sharing.
· Represent the Brand team at high-level meetings and presentations, articulating business use cases, pitching novel strategic and creative recommendations and guiding resource investment.
· Work with the Digital team to identify impactful tests, conduct analyses and examine core KPIs
Specific Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
· Expertise in social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter - WeChat is a plus)
· Proficient in social analysis, growth models and campaign tracking
· Experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders.
· Experience planning and implementing paid social strategies
· 2-3+ years of management experience
· Superior communication skills; verbal and written. Ability to quickly articulate strategy and deliver vision to senior leaders across organization
· Ability to take initiative and act proactively
· Responsible for social operations (account management, vendor management, social content strategy)
· Skilled in using Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint), Google Analytics, Chartbeat/Pars.ly), CrowdTangle
· Bachelor's Degree or higher
· 8+ years of experience in content strategy, content creation and social media management at large organization, agency, or publisher
· Can promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational functions
· Can handle multiple deliverables at once
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders expectations
· Outstanding communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Proficiency in telling a cohesive story
· Focused on problem solving
· A no task is too small attitude
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs