Hilton Human Resources Coordinator in Darwin, Australia
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you are responsible for all Human Resources Team Member related activities. These activities include recruitment, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, health and safety, and other team-based activities.
* What will I be doing?*
Specifically, a Human Resources Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Initiate recruitment activities using Taleo, the Company's talent management system
- Input data into the hotel payroll system and communicate with payroll to ensure accuracy
- Manage all Human Resource administration and onboarding activities
- Support Human Resources activities, including onboarding, work experience program, careers fairs, training materials, and Team Member opinion surveys
- Serve as the point of contact for Team Member issues, advising the Human Resources Director as appropriate
- Keep current with employment law, human resources policies, and training requirements
- Assist in determining training requirements and support training initiatives
- Assist in the organisation of Team Member social events
* What are we looking for?*
A Human Resources Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in customer service
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, while multi-tasking and delivering work on time
- Ability to work productively despite multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated trust and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resources Team
- A passion and enthusiasm to be part of a winning team
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Experience in hotel operations would be highly regarded
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Training or Human Resources
* What will it be like to work for Hilton?*
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
* As a Hilton team member, you can expect to receive:*
• Comprehensive training and support for your new role
• Team member only discount global Hilton room rates
• Discounts of up to 25-50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets
• Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
• Career development planning opportunities
This position is for Australian residents only or applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia. Visa sponsorship opportunities are not available.
* Part Time applicants will be considered.*
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT07M0F
- Hilton Jobs