VF Corporation Associate, Inventory Control Driver in Danville, Kentucky
Sub Job Family Description: Transport merchandise using a forklift truck or reach truck to designated locations within the warehouse, which may include loading, unloading and order picking. _Under direct supervision:* Assist with stocking and retrieving merchandise stored on various levels using high lift materials handling equipment to lift, carry, move, and position palletized merchandise* Responsible for safe operation of equipment to ensure no damage to merchandise, equipment or facilities
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education; Associate’s degree preferred* One year of experience preferred
Knowledge & Application:
- Basic level of education will be required; reading, writing, and basic numeracy * Required to follow simple instructions* No formal occupational training required* Non-office based roles may operate some simple equipment under guidance and instruction
- Problems encountered will be defined, repetitive, and routine with a solution readily available * All nonstandard problems will be referred to supervisor or more experienced incumbent* Solutions are obvious or there are a finite number of clear-cut alternatives* Solutions can be reached and applied immediately
- Interaction with others is limited to own team with little requirement for internal or external contact* Basic numeracy and literacy skills required* Displays common courtesy and politeness and uses basic verbal skills
- Supports the achievement of goals through personal effort in own work area* Impact will be limited to the delivery of own work tasks which will be managed on a day-to-day or task-by-task basis* Financial/business impact will typically be considered immeasurable
- Accountable for delivery of own tasks to agreed time and quality standards* Typically no awareness of cost and profitability required* Performance measured frequently against predefined service level requirements or equivalent metric
Hiring Range :
$14.35 USD - $17.94 USD per hour
Incentive Potential : This position is eligible for additional compensation awards that may include an annual incentive plan, sales incentive, or commission potential. Specific details of the additional compensation eligibility for this position will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Benefits at VF Corporation : You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
P lease note, our hiring ranges are determined and built from market pay data. In determining the specific compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
At VF, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . VF will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Pursuant to all applicable local Fair Chance Ordinance requirements, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, VF will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- VF Corporation Jobs