HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN PRN ED Seasonal in Dallas, Texas
Medical City Dallas Registered Nurse / RN - Emergency Dept. *Shift/Schedule: Seasonal PRN *
$80.00 an hour!!
Seasonal PRN Program Runs 8/1/2021 through 04/26/2022
$80.00/hour base pay
18 week Commitment
Weekend and Holiday Requirement
12-hour schedules, Minimum 36 hrs/wk and minimum of 72 hrs a pay period
• Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36-week season.
• All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
• Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
• Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
• During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
• Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
• Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
• Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
• Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Emergency* RN* for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Emergency Department Registered Nurseis responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The ED RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The Emergency Department Registered Nurseis expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
_About Medical City Dallas_
Founded in 1974, Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. Our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily. You can play a key part in our continued success.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
BSN required within 24 months of hire
TX RN or valid compact license
2 Year's Acute Care Experience.
Emergency Room Experience Required.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN PRN ED Seasonal
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-150096