Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Scooper in Dallas, Texas
Main Responsibilities of an Ice Cream Scooper:
● Preparing and serving ordered ice cream, baked goods, and fudge
● Wiping down counters and tables properly throughout the day
● Operating the cash register and handling money/credit cards/gift cards
Ice Cream Scooper Job Description:
We are looking for a hard-working person with a positive attitude. We pride ourselves on the quality of our customer service, and we want our employees to handle each customer with care, patience, and attentiveness.
It's important that our ice cream scooper is able to multitask, handling multiple orders simultaneously and keeping all the customers satisfied.
Some of the main responsibilities of an ice cream scooper in our shop are to greet the customers, process orders, scoop the ice cream, serve the guests in a friendly and professional manner, and operate the cash register.
If you're someone who's motivated, friendly, energetic, responsible, and who loves ice cream, you might be our perfect candidate, and we hope you apply for this position. For your excellent service, our shop provides you with great compensation, work experience, and growth opportunities.
Responsibilities of an Ice Cream Scooper:
● Greeting guests
● Processing orders
● Preparing and serving all offered ice cream
● Answering customer questions
● Handling cash/ credit/ gift cards
● Maintaining high standards of cleanliness
● Stocking items
● Following all the policies and procedures of our manual
Ice Cream Scooper Job Requirements:
● Must be able to learn how to operate the cash register
● Must be available on Weekends
● Must be a team player
● Must be responsible and flexible
● Previous experience in retail or food service preferred
Baskin-Robbins is an American multinational chain of ice cream and cake specialty shop restaurants owned by Inspire Brands. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in Glendale, California. It claims to be the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty stores, with more than eight thousand locations, including nearly 2,500 shops in the United States and over five thousand in other countries. Baskin-Robbins sells ice cream in nearly 50 countries.