Texas Health Resources Behavioral Health Registered Nurse - Part Time, 24 Hours; 7:00pm - 7:00am, Rotating Nights in Dallas, Texas
Behavioral Health RN, Part Time
See what working at a “100 Best Company To Work For” is like!
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an award-winning company? We’re looking for a qualified Registered Nurse, Behavioral Health to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Dallas
Work environment: Behavioral Health
Work hours: Part Time, 24 Hours; 7:00pm – 7:00am, Rotating Nights
Salary: $26.50/min to $50.82/max based on relevant experience
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
At Texas Health Dallas we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are an 898-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community since 1966. Our location in Dallas provides convenient care to the residents of Dallas and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, women’s services and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus we’re a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit, an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Dallas is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Care Center, a Level II Major Trauma facility, a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, bariatric services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
• Associate's Degree Nursing Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience in Behavioral Health Highly Preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required And
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required And
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training Upon Hire Required And
• ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually every 6 Months Required Or
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 30 Days Required And
• ACPI - Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually 12 Months Required
Position Responsibilities A Behavioral Health, Registered Nurse with Texas Health will respond to others’ priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Registered Nurse will
• Complete regular assessments and maintenance of comfort
• Have knowledge of basic physiology and pathophysiology
• Have knowledge of human emotions during health and illness
• Have knowledge of human development across the life span
• Have knowledge of pain and suffering, pain interventions and pain comfort/theories.
• Provide safe patient care as evidenced by:
• Use barcode medication verification (BMV) during medication administrations
• Complete accurate documentation in the electronic health record
• Complete assessments accurately and in a timely manner
• Individualize care plans specific to the needs of the patient
• Provide consistent attention to airway, intake, elimination, sleep, rest, mobility and hygiene needs
• Demonstrate knowledge of patient rights and incorporating into daily practice
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Registered Nurse you may be able to enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Dallas Registered Nurse:
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Positively impact patients’ quality of life
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs