Amazon Web Services AWS Security Assurance Senior Manager, Service Team Audit Enablement in Dallas, Texas
Do you want to be part of a new team at Amazon Web Services (AWS) that wants to reinvent security compliance for our customers? AWS Security Assurance wants to innovate how security compliance assessments are performed and give our customers the assurance they desire. AWS adheres to multiple compliance frameworks by strategically implementing new IT processes and product security features to meet the requirements and to expand our global customer base. AWS is looking for an AWS Compliance Manager with a deep security and compliance background to lead a system development and process improvement team. As part of the AWS Security Assurance team, this candidate is a key liaison with AWS service teams, infrastructure teams, AWS Security, and related Amazon corporate teams. This candidate should be innovative security/compliance professional who has the ability to dive deep, understand, document, and communicate IT systems and processes, and be able to drive innovative process changes through multiple organizations and teams.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Informatics, Accounting/Auditing, or other related fields.
· 10+ years of experience in project/program management
· 5+ years assessing/documenting/developing IT architecture and systems
· 5+ years of experience in security or compliance consulting or advisory work in in support of a highly technical environment
· Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Experience working successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Hands-on.
· Strong ownership and bias for action with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
· Hands-on experience with monitoring and automating security controls.
· Have a record of delivery of IT process improvement projects with technology processes and/or major tech companies.
· Have experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT process effectiveness and consistency.
· Have an understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
· Have experience in performing assessments and audits of network, operating systems, application security, as well as auditing IT processes. Experience in IT program or project management, IT auditing, and/or control framework development and implementation is also a plus.
· Have a working knowledge of NIST 800-53, ISO 27017/18, PCI DSS, and SOC standards. Have an understanding of evaluating the design and effectiveness of IT controls.
· Experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance tools and technology is a plus.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional depth and complexity for this role
Please email Andrew Emons (email@example.com) for more information.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust. Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs