Adidas America Associate GBS Payroll in Dalian, China
Associate GBS Payroll
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
This position is responsible for the execution of administration tasks for the service lines noted below on a timely and accurate manner:
• Time management • Compensation administration • Benefits administration • Payroll administration • Employee inquiries • Other country specific processes administration
Key Responsibilities Personnel responsibility
• Ensure the completion of all administrative tasks of the defined services on an accurate and timely manner;
• Ensure the process is implemented by following the standards completely;
• Implement operation control steps compliance with legal requirements and internal policies;
• Escalate the process issues, risks and updates to team leader on a timely manner;
• Assist line management and employees by providing advice on relevant payroll policies and by providing access to payroll information as required;
• Continuously improve the processes by assisting in reviews administrative systems and procedures.
Key Relationships Direct Reporting Line: GBS Dalian HRS Reward Assistant Manager
Internal Relationships • Global Functional Teams • Country HR Leadership and Business Partners External Relationships Payroll & Benefits Services Vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Strictly Confidential
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel; • Experience with business computing solutions, ideally also with SAP-HR and ticketing solutions; • Good service mindset, people focus and self-motivated; • Strong mindset in process improvement and continuous efficiency; • Good team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills; • Attention to details with good numerical & analytical skills. Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications Professional Background / Experience Minimum of 2 years of payroll or C&B work experience in a similar function for a multinational company Education Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience Regional Knowledge Basic knowledge of business needs, company rules, law and HR regulations Language Skills Good command of both spoken and written English
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION . Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY . No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Associate GBS Payroll
TEAM: Human Resources
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Oct 4, 2021
- Adidas America Jobs