Theradex Oncology Budget and Contract Specialist in Crawley, United Kingdom
Theradex Oncology is a full-service CRO, conducting early and late-phase oncology trials in the U.S, Europe and Asia. Theradex Oncology was founded in 1982, when we were awarded the Clinical Trials Monitoring Contract for the National Cancer Institute (NCI). Our ongoing association with NCI continues to be a strong basis for our operations. Our focus is cancer. We fully understand the science behind each potential cancer therapy and the challenges that come with moving therapies from mice to man. Theradex Oncology has designed and managed more than 250 early and late-phase oncology trials to date. Our mission is to assure that new discoveries in cancer drug development have the very best opportunity to be of benefit to mankind with a vision to improve treatment and make cancer a livable disease.
Exercises medium level of independent decision making
Develops solutions and recommendations to functional operations
Performs tasks and initiatives with moderate guidance
Follows established procedures
Executive Management, Business Operations, Finance and Project Management
Periodic interaction with clients to review project budget and projections
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Preparation and review of Budget proposals for Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Work Orders and Change Orders under the guidance of the Global Business Analyst.
• Preparation and review of RFP, Work Order and Change Order contract documents.
• Assist in the global alignment of project cost estimation, work order development and analysis in coordination with executive management, senior level project management and functional area leads.
• Support the initiative to review and align global project templates.
• Analyze data supporting project execution obtained from time management software compared to actual labor expenditure and payment schedules, also to improve our project budget and costing models.
• Execute the input of contract budgets into time management software for future analysis.
• In collaboration with Project Management, support the execution of all monthly (internal) and Quarterly Budget Review meetings (with sponsors).
Educated to “A Level”
Finance/Accounting/Science/Life Science based qualification desirable
At least 2 years previous experience in a finance analytical/budgetary role desirable
Must have complete MS office skillset, especially Excel spreadsheet skills (Pivot tables, lookups etc.) and excellent skill in word.
Highly organized, analytical and detail orientated.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to prioritize workload and develop effective processes.
Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
Fluent knowledge of written and verbal English
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
What we offer:
Contract: Full time position based in our Crawley office.
We offer a friendly and supportive culture that puts people first. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including 6% Pension contribution, Private Medical Insurance, Sick Pay and Income Protection Insurance, Life Assurance and Eyecare Voucher Scheme.
Theradex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
External Company URL: https://www.theradex.com/
Street: The Pinnacle