84 Lumber Company Manager Field Operations 95% travel ($51k Promotional Path) in Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Reference #: 9938\ Job Description\ Overview
The Field Operations Manager will travel full-time to all 84 Lumber locations nationwide, based on current projects and individual store needs. The Operations Manager will travel for two weeks at a time per assigned location. Travel reservations such as flights, rental vehicles, and hotel accommodations are handled by 84 Lumber\'s Travel Department.\ Responsibilities
Members of the Field Operations team manage a variety of special projects, using operational knowledge to assist with store inventory and procedures. The ideal candidate will create a seamless transition between staffing when shortages occur. Other duties include:
- Product handling.
- Inventory control and reduction.
- Sales and estimating.
- Special projects as assigned
- Microsoft Office Suite (previous experience preferred)
- Learn to read blueprints and create material list
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
How To Apply:
Click Apply Now, select a résumé, then click Continue. Proceed to final screen using Employer\'s follow-up instructions for completing the application on their website.