Roehl Transport Truck Driver - Paid on-the-job Training in Covington, Tennessee
Time for a Job Change?
Make more of yourself and for yourself.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL (https://www.roehl.jobs/driving-jobs/cdl-truck-driving-schools) & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
If you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
No matter what you were doing, becoming a professional driver creates great opportunities.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training.
This is better than that because Roehl will pay you (https://www.roehl.jobs/driving-jobs/cdl-truck-driving-schools/get-your-cdl-pay-and-benefits) and train you while you get your CDL Class A, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000+!
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You’ll be paid while you get your CDL™.
- Your CDL training is three weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- We provide lodging and most meals.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school (https://www.roehl.jobs/driving-jobs/inexperienced-truck-driving-jobs) , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Where does CDL training take place?
We have multiple locations (https://www.roehl.jobs/about-roehl/locations) available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
Gary, IN 46406-2206
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities.
Roehl's been training truck drivers for 30 years, and we've been in business for almost 60 years.
We have a two-year registered apprenticeship program that is approved by the Department of Labor and the Department of Veterans Affairs
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions (https://www.roehl.jobs/driving-jobs/cdl-truck-driving-schools/steps-to-getting-your-cdl) to help you.
Please Apply Now.
After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful, and we know how to help you be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driver
Truck Driver - Paid on-the-job Training
US - TN - Covington
- Roehl Transport Jobs