Experian Sr. Agile Project Manager (Open to Virtual) in Costa Mesa, California
We are looking for a tech-savvy Sr. Project Manager who will manage the development and execution of large complex projects including scope management, scheduling and team coordination, risk management, project quality and, most importantly, delivery satisfaction. You will ensure our projects are completed efficiently and on-time while meeting the expectations of our primary stakeholders.
You are a driver, a leader, a self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed and self-sufficient, and at the same time, you’re strongly team-oriented and collaborative. You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, and can cater your communication style and form across all levels of business and technology to ensure all stakeholders are informed and satisfied. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, welcome change and are flexible. You are transparent and open with your team, your colleagues and your leaders around successes, challenges and areas of opportunity. You remain calm under pressure, and inspire and motivate your team to do the same. You’re a natural problem solver – you gather the facts before making an informed decision, but you’re able to solution quickly if the circumstance requires. You conduct yourself confidently and respectfully with colleagues at all levels, and you value building strong relationships across the organization.
- Lead and manage teams in an Agile manner (may include employees, third-party vendors and/or consultants) to plan and drive project execution (on-time, budget, scope).
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly agile sprint/project ceremonies such as daily scrum standup, status reports, sprint grooming, Project planning, cutover planning and retrospectives to deliver against the sprint objectives.
- Provide thorough status updates/reports on your team’s sprints and project accomplishments in real-time to other key stakeholders with confidence and clarity, verbally and in writing. Track, manage and publish weekly detailed budget and benefits.
- Coach and provide feedback to individual team members and stakeholders on Agile best practices and areas of opportunity. Work with team members to positively impact team productivity.
- Coach and lead teams toward stable velocity, successfully meeting commitments/target dates and a healthy team dynamic utilizing available metrics to determine opportunities and drive improvement.
- Coordinate with aligned PMs to ensure effective delivery in line with wider portfolio activities.
- Monitor and manage budget & schedule of assigned projects
- Manage and motivate project team to maximize performance
- Participate in the tracking, reporting and on-going optimization of agile processes within the organization including operational KPIs.
- Document, coordinate and manage cross-team dependencies to keep projects on track
- Collaborate with project team to identify potential project risks and assist with the development of preventative plans. Escalate risks, roadblocks or issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Identify and remove roadblocks from the team’s path to ensure productivity and timely project execution
- Coach and support Product Owners in maintaining a healthy backlog for the team
The capability to manage expectations and influence across all stakeholders
Bachelor's degree and five to seven years professional experience in a software project management or related role is required.
- Has expert knowledge/certification of Agile processes and tools and can balance this with the requirements of a large organization still on its agile journey
- Excellence in stakeholder management, conflict resolution and people leading
- Demonstrated experience leading complex, technical projects.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with colleagues at all levels, including senior and executive management with clear and confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using Atlassian application suite (Confluence, JIRA) is required
- Experience working with teams coding in Sales Force, JAVA, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and .Net
/Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is//The Power of YOU//and it ensures that we live what we believe./
Job: *Project Management
Title: Sr. Agile Project Manager (Open to Virtual)
Location: California-Costa Mesa
Requisition ID: 213781
- Experian Jobs