Deloitte Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Transition Lab Producer, Specialist in Costa Mesa, California
Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Transition Lab Producer, Specialist
The Deloitte Greenhouse is an advanced, immersive environment designed to accelerate breakthroughs. It combines behavioral methods, analytics, technology and experienced facilitation to create an experience that can bring about extraordinary results for clients. The Deloitte Greenhouse is designed as a place for cultivation - of ideas, of relationships and of opportunities.
The Deloitte Greenhouse integrates a suite of unique client and internal offerings into one dynamic space. The Greenhouse Lab Offerings types include: Innovation, Insight, Leadership, Strategy, Relationship, Transformation, Transition, and Custom Labs. The Deloitte Greenhouses provide an environment that fosters creativity with approaches and expertise to help clients innovate across a range of issues-leadership, relationships, strategies- and provides a very powerful experience for both external and internal teams. Clients who engage with these Greenhouses will uncover highly relevant insights and develop more successful approaches to complex challenges.
In this role, you will be a part of the Greenhouse Experience team but support our broader team within Client Accelerators - focusing on key role-based programs such as the CEO Program, CFO Program, and other key roles as needs arise.
Work you'll do
This role will give the candidate a unique opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve exciting business challenges, stretch their critical thinking and problem-solving skills and network with executive level clients as well as Deloitte leaders that include Clients & Industry leaders, function leaders, and high-performing LCSPs who lead our OCEO/ORMP/Strategic portfolio client accounts.
In this role, you will specifically focus on Transition Labs - a key offering that supports C-level executives prepare for and accelerate transition into their role - focusing on their time/priorities, their talent, and their critical relationships across their stakeholders, culminating in a 180-day transition plan. You will also work across key programs across Client Accelerators (which is the larger organization that Greenhouse Experience resides) and key partners across our Deloitte businesses that deliver lab offerings such as the Finance Transformation service offering within Deloitte Consulting.
Your primary responsibilities:
Lab Design and Execution
• Supporting local Greenhouse lab design, which includes planning and managing all lab materials and tools, participating in and documenting design sessions for both transition and other offerings, researching as part of the design effort, and managing pre-lab interviews as appropriate
• Participating in lab delivery on an ongoing basis, which includes providing on-site support and facilitating lab break-out activities under the mentorship and guidance of Lab Facilitators
• Developing comprehensive documentation for each lab, which includes capturing notes, synthesizing and organizing the information for documentation purposes
• Researching and piloting innovative approaches that can enhance our offerings, including data analysis
• Capturing notes from calls with customers and translating into a design protocol or agenda
• Demonstrating strong presentation skills, including the ability to understand and address client challenges and draw out key talking points; selecting speaking style and approach best suited for the situation and audience.
• Bringing wide-ranging experience, professional concepts, and functional area / Deloitte objectives to support design and delivery of labs; bringing personal subject matter expertise to play where relevant - including knowledge of C-level issues and key functional area knowledge such as finance
• Managing all logistics and providing operational support and underlying project management for assigned labs - including end to end lab management setting up calls, managing teams through prep work, preparing/printing all lab materials, managing catering, setting up lab environment, and cleaning up lab environment post sessions
• Leading reporting efforts for the team, working closely with the Operations team to respond to reporting requests and other ad-hoc operational efforts
• Working collaboratively with all team members, promoting teamwork and high quality deliverables.
• Promoting lab sessions when interacting with account teams in support of the team's goals.
The Deloitte Greenhouse Experience team sits within Deloitte's Client Experience (CE) organization, which supports LCSPs and account teams in helping key client leaders, their teams, and organizations address their most pressing challenges.
The Lab Producer will be responsible for supporting the Lab Facilitators with facilitation of lab requests in the Greenhouse, and where applicable, global lab sessions and/or lab sessions at other Greenhouse locations. The ideal candidate will be a high-performing Senior Consultant with strong project management skills, great PowerPoint skills and a passion for creating innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for our clients and account teams. A proactive and hard-working attitude will help the person excel in this role. Strong Consultants and 1st year Managers will also be considered.
Qualifications - External
• Minimum of 1+ years direct experience serving Deloitte clients, delivering services through a function.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes.
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity.
• Thrives in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
• Ability to multitask and manage work across multiple streams
• Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
• Manages risks-knowing what and when to escalate issues to the Lab Facilitator
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications including excellent PowerPoint skills or SharePoint experiences are a big plus
• Practitioner ideally based in a location with a Greenhouse (NYC, Chicago, DU, DC, Bay Area), with estimated up to 40% travel.
• Ability to travel up to 40% (While 40% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Understanding of corporate finance terminology and CFO responsibilities
• Interest and experience with analytical methods and tools, including data visualization are desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs