Calgon Carbon Corporation Customer Service Expert II in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Calgon Carbon Corporation
Calgon Carbon \| A Kuraray Company currently has an opportunity where you can be a part of our growing team as we provide our customers outstanding products that make the air we breathe and the water we use safe for generations to come.
Position: Customer Service Expert II Location: Headquarters -- Moon Township, PA
Excellent Benefits: Medical, dental, prescription & vision, HSA & retirement savings (401k) -- Generous Company Match! Perks: Incentives/bonus plans, competitive pay, dress for your day, hybrid schedules, paid time off (vacation starting at 3 weeks), tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, fun events, learning & development opportunities.
*Hours of work: *Full-time position with hours generally Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM
The Customer Service Expert II will process all SAP order types (both domestic and international) for all products and services (carbon, service, equipment, IX, third party items) from order entry to the coordination of all the necessary paperwork associated with these types of orders (proforma paperwork, shipping documents, etc.). The Customer Service Expert II will work very closely with Sales, Logistics, Equipment Project Managers, Field Services, Finance, Quality, Plants and Warehouses to process orders from receipt through invoicing. The Customer Service Expert II will be tasked with more complex order entry than CSE I with more independence, plus additional experience. Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to)
- * Provide material availability and delivery information to sales staff, customers, etc.
- * Facilitates necessary communication to ensure order confirmation (material availability and credit)
- * Secure information for creation and maintenance of customer master files and price condition records in SAP
- * Accountable for correct SAP order entry to ensure material, transportation, field services, samples, COA or other documents, are executed according to the customers\' POs
- * Provide freight quotes to customers for LTL shipments using the FDS tool
- * Research and manage customer invoice questions and customer complaints for resolution of immediate and future issues and to avoid/resolve aging accounts receivable problems
- * Ensure appropriate and thorough review of month end closing items (credits, condition records, manual pricing, PO documentation) to prevent any deficiencies in revenue recognition process
- * A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience is required
- * (A degree, certificate, or experience in business or sales and distribution is preferred)
- * 2-3 years of experience in sales and distribution or customer service is required
- * SAP experience is required
* Experience in a Customer Service Expert I role or experience and knowledge of Calgon Carbon's products, services, organizational structure, and business processes is preferred
More about Calgon Carbon, A Kuraray Company
We are a company of scientific innovators with over 205 patents. For over 75 years, we've been innovating solutions to the world's emerging challenges. Since creating the first activated carbon products from bituminous coal in the 1940s, Calgon Carbon has been a pioneer in developing advanced products, systems and services for air and water purification. Calgon Carbon's product portfolio now encompasses more than 700 direct market applications.
Headquartered in Pit Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status PI210078332