Fiserv Senior Director Data Analysis in Coral Springs, Florida
What does an outstanding Senior Director of Data Analysis do?
You will lead the MIS team and own the roadmap for all business intelligence, visualization, and app development for the COO office. Your chief responsibilities are: team development, technical vision, execution, and culture. You will report to the VP of Information Strategy and Delivery. Achieving results will require working with the engineering teams, revenue teams, and operations teams to ensure we continue to be the industry leader in the internal solutions we provide. You will manage multiple roadmaps through all stages of development: from incubation to final production, and will be accountable for overall quality, innovation, and creative vision of the solutions we make.
In This Role, You Can Expect To
• Manage and grow the development team as the business scales.
• Develop and communicate strategic roadmap to the leadership team and accept feedback to hone the plan.
• Work with LOB teams to ensure fit and value is being driven.
• Develop processes that improve team efficiency and overall execution.
• Lead and manage a team of managers and designers.
• Create a culture where associates on the team can produce their best work.
• Lead business development with internal BUs to enhance value and drive improved business results.
• Work with operations team to reduce cost and complexity of the tools.
• Solicit feedback from customers to improve product.
• Look outside the business for key strategy indicators and blend into strategic plan.
• Maintain relationships with strategic accounts and keep them apprised of our vision.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
• Payment Processing, Salesforce.com, MS Stack
• Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate Degree Preferred
• 15+ years of Technical Management experience
• 10+ years of Management experience
- Fiserv Jobs