Fiserv Collection Compliance Manager in Coral Springs, Florida
• Researching industry compliance regulations and policies, such as the FDCPA.
• Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
• Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
• Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
• Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
• Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system.
• Training employees on industry compliance requirements.
• Maintaining communication with internal compliance and legal departments.
• Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
• Assisting Management during annual state collection agency licensure audits.
• Working with clients to timely respond to annual client audits.
Regulatory Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Previous experience as a compliance analyst in a related field.
• In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards.
• Exceptional ability to formulate regulatory compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
• Advanced analytical abilities.
• Effective research and professional networking skills.
• Ability to effectively train employees.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You'll ensure that the business delivery will be in compliance with all federal, state, local, client and company regulations and policies.
- Fiserv Jobs