LANGAN ENGINEERING AND Site / Civil Project Manager (46254) in Coppell, Texas
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, renewable energy producers, energy companies, corporations, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Consistently ranked among the top ten Best Firms to Work For and Engineering News-Records top 50 firms worldwide, Langan attracts and retains the best talent in the industry. Employees thrive at Langan, a firm that embraces and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion; prioritizes wellbeing, health and safety; encourages volunteerism and philanthropy; offers workplace flexibility, along with carbon neutral office spaces; and empowers individuals to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions.
Langan is seeking aSite / Civil Project Managerto join its collaborative team inDallas, TX.This individual will serve a key function in performing and coordinating the planning, design and permitting of civil engineering, land development and infrastructure projects, and coaching, training, and overseeing staff. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a passionate, collaborative team of civil engineers, working on exciting and meaningful projects across many different market sectors. Our work includes projects in healthcare, higher education, distribution, K-12, commercial, office, retail, mixed-use, and more.
- Lead the planning, design and permitting of civil engineering, land development and infrastructure projects. Coordinates and provides client communication;
- Design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
- Develop new clients for the firm and maintain relationships with existing clients;
- Perform and manage multiple projects and tasks within specific budgets, schedules, and deadlines. Monitors budgets, schedules, and project timelines. Minimizes write-offs by keeping projects on budget;
- Report and proposal writing. Write and review draft reports, including feasibility studies, stormwater management reports, technical specifications, and utility reports;
- Provide expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design including SWPPP preparation and water quality compliance;
- Work closely with office leadership to develop growth plans and ensure staff utilization; and
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering;
- Valid Professional Engineer license;
- 6+ years of related site/civil land development experience;
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations;
- Strong client development, client communication, client management abilities, and ability to develop new work;
- Site/civil experience on a variety of project sites including the ability to design site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
- Demonstrated ability effectively managing projects from concept through construction documents;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage, motivate, mentor and lead others;
- Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary projects;
- Expertise in stormwater management design, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design, and SWPPP preparation;
- Experienced in technical and proposal writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency of AutoCAD or Civil 3D (preferred);
- Ability to interact ell with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Participation in professional organizations;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and
- Possess reliable transportation for client meetings and job site visits and a valid drivers license in good standing.
Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers employee resource groups; flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each others differences and recognize that a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment is a key to our success.