Amentum Subcontract Administrator 3 in Columbus, Ohio
Position will initially be based in the US territory of Guam for 3-9 months for program transition, then will transition to a US-based remote-telework position. US citizenship is required. Subcontract Administration Experience is required.
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for all phases of subcontract administration, including cost proposal review, and procurement activities. Plan work for subcontract personnel, establish work schedules, and review and provide input on personnel performance evaluations. Responsible for ensuring compliance with government policies and procedures. Position will initially be based in the US territory of Guam for 3-9 months for program transition, then will transition to US-based remote work position. US citizenship is required.
1) Coordinate, develop, and produce subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications, and correspondence.
2) Coordinate, develop, and produce procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
3) Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations.
4) Maintain subcontract files. Monitor and track subcontractor deliverables.
5) Review and process purchase requisitions.
6) Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
7) Conduct subcontracts training for technical and subcontract staff.
8) Draft/review/negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
9) Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
10) Develop and maintain procurement files. Monitoring and track subcontractor deliverables.
11) Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
12) Ensure subcontract requirements are met, monitor cost status, assist in cost management, and coordinate issue resolution with customers.
13) Ensure the management of subcontract file(s), prepare and control of all modifications and correspondence.
14) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
15) Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, coordinate with technical staff, maintain records, and participate in small business activities/fairs.
16) Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors.
17) Ensure cost or price analysis is conducted and adequately documented to ensure fair and reasonable price.
18) Enter subcontract information into the Costpoint accounting system.
19) Close out subcontracts.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline, with at least 5 years of procurement, contracts or related experience or equivalent (2 years of experience may substitute for each year of required degree.) Excellent communication and negotiation skills and working knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets, and integrated software applications are required. Position will initially require travel and may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance. Subcontract Administration Experience is required. U S Citizenship is required to apply.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
- Amentum Jobs