Casto Management Services, Inc Marketing and Communications Manager in Columbus, Ohio
POSITION: Manager, Marketing & Communications
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Human Resources & Operations
*BASIC FUNCTION: *Oversee all marketing aspects for the company.
Are you a creative whirlwind with a passion for creating compelling content and building meaningful connections? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where ideas spark and campaigns ignite? Then join us as our Manager, Marketing & Communications and lead the charge in telling the CASTO story. Craft compelling narratives across channels, from social media to press releases. Inspire and guide a talented team, fostering collaboration and excellence. Make a real difference with a company that puts its people at the core of everything we do. Drive brand resonance and amplify our voice: Become the mastermind behind our marketing & communications efforts.
CASTO has been recognized as a best place to work ten times, a healthy employer eight times, and even named a healthiest employer in America. We have an exceptional team, outstanding benefits including paid volunteer time and a robust incentive-based wellness program, an innovative environment, and a supportive company culture, so you can understand why the average tenure of our associates is more than 10 years!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee CASTO's brand, marketing, public relations, and communication strategies.
- Work closely with marketing team members, project leaders and stakeholders to ensure marketing work delivers on deadline, fulfills business objectives, and satisfies the user needs.
- Supervise overall marketing team, including Senior Graphic Designer
- Provide design and marketing direction to ensure that all work and communications follow CASTO brand guidelines across all communication channels and media.
- Develop strategy, purchase, and execute all advertising efforts.
- Create marketing materials for various departments including commercial leasing and development, residential leasing and development, etc.
- Oversee all digital outlets including websites and internal intranet, and digital marketing efforts including online reviews, Google Analytics, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Work to ensure that marketing and communication output is current on industry trends and technology.
- Understand CASTO's creative vision and guide associates toward successfully reaching it.
- Responsible for oversight and execution of department budget including all advertising budgets and billings.
- Monitor all public relations activities including creating and coordinating press releases, ads, articles, interviews, and other means of communication.
- Oversee CASTO's media relations including award and list submissions.
- Build and maintain relationships with local media outlets and contacts.
``` - Oversee needed campaigns/events for corporate or business development including trade shows, grand openings, groundbreaking ceremonies, etc. - Work on various projects as needed.
- Strong conceptual skills with a high-level sense of design, layout, and typography
- Ability to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Demonstrated ability to manage the creative process within tight/fluid deadlines in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge in graphic production processes
- Ability to collaborate independently with consultants and vendors
- Familiarity with photography basics
- Strong project management skills
- Proactively keeps updated on industry leading software and technologies
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills