Sirius Computer Solutions Managed Services Solutions Sales Specialist - Data Protection in Columbus, Ohio
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the sales efforts in selling Sirius Managed Services (specifically data protection solutions – e.g. Backup-as-a-Service), to the client in the attainment of revenue, expense, profit, and client satisfaction objectives. This position is responsible for identifying all business opportunities and partnering with client executives, engineers, other Sirius team members and alliance partners to sell and deliver complete solutions, and satisfy client expectations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Applies expert knowledge of information technology and associated leading edge data protection solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business unit, country/area or international objectives. Develops accordingly a long-term business relationship with the client’s executive management and key decision-makers, providing total solutions to the client business needs.
• Identifies opportunities and develops a Sirius managed data protection solution. Manages and monitors many opportunities nationally through their sales cycles and tracks them through a forecasting process.. Works with other regional managed services specialist, pre-sales solution architects, and managers to ensure that appropriate quantity and quality of technical and services resources are deployed and the data protection solution can be delivered profitably and successfully.
• Plans and conducts complex contract negotiations between Sirius and client which result in appropriate and often long-term agreements and commitments.
• Anticipates future client problems in account planning, industry and information technology trends and develops realistic visions and strategies based on client strategic direction.
• Participates in industry and business related organizations, societies, conferences and other client-related activities to maintain professional credibility and leadership. Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of teamwork and professional qualities in all activities to enhance Sirius’ position in the marketplace
• Retains ultimate responsibility for high customer satisfaction.
• Forecasts tactical and strategic business opportunities.
• May perform other related duties as required and assigned to grow the Sirius Managed Services business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
• At least five (5+) years of experience selling data protection solutions, including successful experience partnering with leading data protection manufacturers nationally and regionally to execute go to market plans and jointly close business.
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated skills in financial analysis of a dea
• Certification from a leading data protection manufacturer (such as Commvault or similar)
• Demonstrated understanding of SaaS based backup solutions/models
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate with our internal delivery teams to develop and architect a solution to meet the requirements of client's business/web based requirements
• Strengths include problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow-up skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills across all levels of an organization both internally and externally with clients and partnership.
Other Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with positioning and selling colocation and public cloud services.
This position exists to sell Sirius Managed Services to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Sirius Computer Solutions
- Sirius Computer Solutions Jobs