MARKETSOURCE Beats Assisted Sales Representative in Columbus, Ohio
116167BRTitle:Beats Assisted Sales RepresentativeJob Description:Assisted Sales Representative
MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, develops and delivers innovative managed sales solutions for enterprise customers. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric managed sales programs in the Automotive, Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Manufacturing industries in Business-to-Business (B2B) and Retail models.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company’s culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others, and Work Ethic. MarketSource clients rely on the innovative managed sales solutions that our vertical-specific, subject matter experts develop and deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity, inclusion, and exemplary corporate practices.
Sound Matters. As an Assisted Sales Representative for Beats by Dre, you’ll work on the front line of music, culture, and fashion Beats is for the person who is passionate about hearing music the way the artist means it to be heard.
As an ASR you will be responsible for increasing product sales and knowledge across multiple retailers. You will accomplish this by selling directly to consumers, training retail associates on product specifications, and ensuring planogram adherence through merchandising activities. An ASR will have a territory of several stores that they will support through weekend Assisted Sales shifts (12 hours over two shifts) and additional flexible weekday visits to provide merchandising services at select stores.
Essential Job Functions:
• Deliver excellent customer service experience to customers and clients during floor sales/purchases.
• Ensures proper merchandising at assigned locations, including product placement, maintenance, and brand compliance.
• Increase sales and brand awareness of the client products or services.
• Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees.
• Professionally represent MarketSource and its clients at all times.
• Performing in-store product demonstrations at assigned events.
• Responds to store customers and in-store sales staff questions regarding client specific products.
• Gaining and maintaining a sound knowledge of client products and competitors.
• Attending requested training sessions and conference calls.
• Drives sales productivity and customer satisfaction within retail location on various products, accessories and services.
• Participates in in-store promotions/sales events, and coordinates with appropriate personnel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to engage customers and establish relationships
• Ability to demonstrate selling skills, product knowledge and drive results
• Knowledge of various music genres, fashion, and pop-culture.
• Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of a group.
• Ability to work in a changing environment and adapt to the needs of the business.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required.
• Valid US Driver’s License
• Reliable transportation
• 50% - 60% Travel to other retail locations.
• Out of state travel may be required.
• Up to 100 miles travel per week.
• Minimum of 1 year retail experience in a selling environment
• Proficiency with technology – data gathering and basic computer use
• Must be available to work during weekends, weekdays, and nights
• Strong work ethics, personal integrity and character, positive attitude
Auto req ID:116167BRState:Ohio Job Category:Sales and Related Additional Information:MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
Medical, dental & vision
Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
Short and long-term disability
Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
Employee Assistance Program
Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.Work Site City Selection:Columbus