Capgemini Software Engineer Lead - Azure full stack Developer in Columbia, South Carolina
Role & Responsibility Description
• Develop cloud native solutions using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Core, Microservices, React / Angular JS, HTML, REST API, Chatbots.
• Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using .NET, .NET Core and Containers
• Develop microservices using the .NET Core and Azure services.
• Contribute to application development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems.
• Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value
• 3years of experience with object–oriented languages, including .Net, .Net Core and C#
• Solid experience in Azure PaaS services like Web Apps, App Service, API apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Cosmos
• Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design
• Must have Experience in Design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, OOPS concepts.
• Strong understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, load balancing, Storage, etc.
• Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps and Web Jobs).
• Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs.
• Hands on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs.
• Participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
• Hands on experience in implementing RESTful webservices and SOAP services in cloud
• Experience with using development tools, including Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
• MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, Developer Associate
• Developer Exam priorities: Developing Azure Solutions 70-532, AZ – 203, AZ-204.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Software Engineer Lead - Azure full stack Developer
Requisition ID: 065714
- Capgemini Jobs