Capgemini Enterprise Architect - Azure Delivery Integration in Columbia, South Carolina
Role and Responsibilities Description
• Consult with Capgemini clients to build and architect new solutions and scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
• Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
• Build and develop Azure cloud Integration Approach, Integration architecture for Realtime, near Realtime integrations.
• Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
• Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software architectures.
• Required: Azure Architecture and design patterns, Domain driven architecture, Microservices architecture, Azure native application development, Azure cloud native Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management, Service Bus & Event Grid) Azure SQL Database, Azure Web Jobs, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, Azure Monitoring, and Application Insights
• Preferred: Azure Active Directory, Azure Backup, Azure Storage, Security Solutions, ARM Templates, JSON scripting, Azure App Services, Kubernetes & Containers (Docker)
• At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing solutions on Azure Cloud Platform
• Expertise in developing integrations using Microsoft’s Azure Application integration environment including utilization in Logic apps, functions, service bus and API management
• Experience with various architecture patterns and styles (ex: microservices, event driven, service oriented & serverless)
• Design, development, and operational experience with highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems
• Understanding of core concepts including content-based routing, message enrichment, guaranteed delivery, ordered delivery, scatter-gather, and aggregate services
• At least 5 years’ experience with .Net Framework, C#, SOAP, REST, JSON Web Services
• Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Terraform, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet is preferred
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Confirmed problem-solving abilities with respect to message sequencing, correlation, and queuing
• Experience with backend databases and queuing technologies (relational databases, SQL functions, queries)
• Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
• Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Enterprise Architect - Azure Delivery Integration
Requisition ID: 067658
- Capgemini Jobs