Lockheed Martin TO38 Information System Security Officer in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: Lockheed Martin is a Cyber Security pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing employees are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our outstanding skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that encourages employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is located at Colorado Springs, CO and will support of the C2BMC TO38 program. The Information System Security Officer will be responsible for both administratively and technically leading a diverse team of Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) in the performance of mandatory information system security tasks on assigned information systems utilizing DAAPM, JSIG, DoD 8500, NIST, ICD, CNSSI, C2BMC Security Authorization documentation and other related DoD documents in support of training and operations.
The TO38 ISSO will be overall responsible for the cybersecurity posture of the C2BMC TO38 program and other areas as assigned. The selected candidate will coordinate and participate in tasks that include, but are not limited to configuring information systems, providing information for the development of System Security Plans, establishing and maintaining configuration management plans, install/update/remove computer equipment, preparing documents to gain government approvals to operate information systems, weekly system audits, anti-virus software management, sanitizing systems and components, establishing new user accounts, preparing for and supporting inspections, participating in enterprise initiatives, continuous monitoring, self-inspection review, etc.
Successful candidate should be knowledgeable of information technology security principles, various computer/network operating systems, and Microsoft suite of applications. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, leadership, and organizational skills. Mission requirements may require other than first shift work. Other duties as assigned.
- Must meet and maintain certification requirements of DoD 8570 IATII for duration of employment
- Previous experience working with the Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA), NISPOM requirements, and their implementation of RMF
- Frequent use and application of technical principles, IA methodologies and concepts.
- Final Transferable security clearance
- Experience in system auditing, vulnerability management, or RMF
- Prior experience as an Information System Security Officer
- Project management experience
- Prior experience as an Information System Security Manager
- Ability to form high functioning teams
- Experience evaluating personnel and providing feedback
- Experience working in a military environment.
- Experience working with Collateral Secret, SAP and SCI
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to established security policies.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and typing skills
- Prior experience managing or leading cyber security professionals
- Experience managing an Information Assurance Program
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs