UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies Cyber Defense Engineering and Training 3 (CDET 3) CONTRACT in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Tracking Code CDET-21-0328-W
Job Code 21-0328
Posting Title Cyber Defense Engineering and Training 3 (CDET 3) CONTRACT
Post Date 3/11/2021
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
Travel Up to 25%
City Colorado Springs
Description Cyber Defense Engineering and Training 3 (CDET 3) Contract (CDET-21-0328-W):
Bowhead seeks individuals for a potential opportunity on the Cyber Defense Engineering and Training 3 (CDET 3) contract. Bowhead will provide the CDET 3 contract with technical and professional support elements required for the operation of all phases of planning and execution of its mission, including: cyber defense engineering, cyber defense training, Systems Administration, Technical writing, and Program Management.
Positions, locations, and required experience and certifications include:
• Program / Project Manager: (Schriever AFB) 3 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance implementation; 10 years of Program Management experience; GSLC or CISM or CISSP; IAM Level III (Target salary 140 to 160K commensurate with experience)
• Cyber Defense Engineer: (Peterson, Schriever, Vandenberg, Buckley, Patrick, Kirtland AFBs) 7 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance/implementation; CASP CE, or CCNP Security, or CISA, or CISSP, or GCED, or GCIH; IAT Level III (Target salary 120 to 150K commensurate with experience)
• Cyber Defense Trainer: (Buckley AFB, CO) 3 years of cybersecurity experience with emphasis on cybersecurity course training development and 3 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance/implementation; CCNA Security, or CySA+, or GICSP, or GSEC, or Security+ CE, or CND, or SSCP; IAT Level II (Target salary 115 to 130K commensurate with experience)
• System Installer / Administrator: (Peterson AFB, CO) 3 years of SIEM/IDS/IPS maintenance/implementation; CCNA Security, or CySA+, or GICSP, or GSEC, or Security+ CE, or CND, or SSCP; IAT Level II (Target salary 85 to 95k commensurate with experience)
• Technical Writer: (Schriever AFB, CO) 2 years of Technical Experience; A+, or Network+ CE, or CCNA-Security, or SSCP, or CND CE; IAT Level I (Target salary 65-90K commensurate with experience)
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
Requirements • Required education, years of experience, and certifications vary based on position requirements
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Top Secret level with SCI eligibility. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting. Bowhead offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short/long-term disability, and 401(k) retirement plans as well as a paid time off programs for eligible full-time employees. Eligible part-time employees are able to participate in the 401(k) retirement plans and state or contract required paid time off programs.
Link to Apply: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=26083
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies
- UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies Jobs