Vontier Manager - Stores & Logistics in Coimbatore, India
• Manage the assets of store like Materials handling equipment’s, PC systems etc
• Own safety of stores employees and associates.
• Create and adhere standards for personnel Safety, EHS and OSHAS Stds
• Ensure quality and delivery of parts to production line as per production schedule.
• Ensure physical stock Vs system stock accuracy at 100%
• Maintain overall image of the store like Inward controls, storage and feeding
• Ensure store is meeting the targets like 5S, Safety, Line stoppage %, FIFO, Cycle counting, productivity of operators.
• Liaison with Finance Department and coordinating with concerned departments for problem solving.
• Identify and resolve concerns in receipt, issue, warehousing, and inventory by interacting with the concerned stakeholders.
• Relationship Management with key Departments to optimize & increase the productivity of the enterprise by ensuring efficient use of resources.
• Plan & Manage Packing, Shipping and Outbound Transportation to external customers / suppliers.
• Plan & Manage Inbound Transportation from external suppliers as on when requested by procurement team members / managers.
• Work with 3PL service providers for import / export of parts and finished goods.
• Check and ensure compliance with legal standards as applicable.
• Plan & manage relevant transportation means accordingly to delivery dates / revenue plan.
• Provide visibility on delivery dates to the site S&OP planners.
• Monitor Logistic supplier commitment, deliveries and follow Logistic suppliers OTIF performance and other KPI s
• Manage transportation budget in synergies with tender work / package owners.
• Manage vendor bill submission as agreed terms and conditions, & ensuring payment queries are cleared on time.
Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will have
• Total Experience in years: 12+ Years
• Graduation/ Degree: BE – Mechanical / Production
Background and Skills:
Preferably from auto industry or Engineering equipment mfg industry.
• Problem-Solving Skills. The ability to solve problems can be defined as understanding a situation thoroughly, identifying the underlying issue, and finding a solution.
• Leadership Skills
• Strong Work Ethics
• Communication Skills
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
The company in which you have expressed employment interest is equal opportunity employer that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.Vontier is a $3B global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our five operating companies—Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Global Traffic Technologies, Teletrac Navman, Matco Tools, and Hennessy Industries—are united by a powerful purpose: mobilizing the future to create a better world. Our portfolio of trusted brands includes market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. Vontier’s pioneering solutions advance safety, security, efficiency, and environmental compliance worldwide.
Energized by our shared purpose and values, we have a strong culture shaped by a deep organization-wide commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) and corporate responsibility. Eight vibrant global employee resource groups serve as powerful focal points for connection, community, and advocacy, and we actively support community causes through Vontier Cares. We offer flexible remote and in-person, open-space work options.
The Vontier Business System (VBS), our engine for success and our competitive advantage, powers every aspect of our business performance through a continuous improvement mindset. As we look to the future, we will continue to evolve VBS to prepare our teams for new challenges and opportunities, and to stay on the forefront of changing technologies through fast iteration and focused experimentation. To learn more about us visit: www.vontier.com.
- Vontier Jobs