Genex Service LLC Medical Field Case Manager in Cleveland, Ohio
Genex Service LLC
Medical Field Case Manager
Job ID: 24-16516 Type: Regular Full-Time # of Openings: 1 Category: Case Management Mitchell International, Inc.
The Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell | Genex | Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth.
This is a full-time, hybrid position. The candidate must be located in the
area due to regular local travel for in-person patient appointments.
Competitive salary plus potential for monthly bonuses.
Full and comprehensive benefits program, 24 days of
vacation/holidays in your first year plus sick days, home office equipment including laptop and desktop monitor, mileage and travel reimbursement, Employee Assistance and Referral Program, and hands-on workers' compensation case management training.
our compassionate team and help make a positive difference in an injured person's life. As a Field Case Manager, you will work closely with treating physicians/providers, employers, customers, legal representatives, and the injured/disabled person to create and implement a treatment plan that returns the injured/disabled person back to work appropriately, ensure appropriate and cost-effective healthcare services, achievement of maximum medical recovery and return to an optimal level of work and functioning. In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and competency in the application of case management standards of practice.
- Use advanced knowledge of types of injury, medications, comorbidities, treatment options, treatment alternatives, and knowledge of job duties to advise on a treatment plan.
- Interview disabled persons to assess overall recovery, including whether injuries or conditions are occupational or non-occupational.
- Collaborate with treating physicians/providers and utilize available resources to help create and implement treatment plans tailored to an individual patient.
- Work with employers and physicians to modify job duties where practical to facilitate early return to work.
- Evaluate and modify case goals based on injured/disabled person's improvement and treatment effectiveness.
- Independently manage workload, including prioritizing cases and deciding how best to manage cases effectively.
- Complete other duties, such as attend injured worker's appointments when appropriate, prepare status updates for submittal to customers, and other duties as assigned.
Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field.
2+ years clinical practice preferred. Workers' compensation-related experience preferred.