Trane Technologies Customer Service Consultant in Chonburi, Thailand
At Trane Technologies TM and through our businesses including Trane ® and Thermo King ® , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
• Act as customers’ representative. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers
• Managing a portfolio of accounts and utilizes account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts
• Identifies potential options that would be required to meet customer needs and work closely with Technical Support Team to make those options available to customers
• Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new customers and update customers on Service Valued Added Offering, such as TCS, AFD retrofit etc.
• Identify sales opportunities, elaborate proposals and coordinate other processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Encourage customer growth and loyalty to the company through continuous support and customer assistance.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems with internal stakeholders; develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions internally and make recommendation to customers.
• Organize regular Service Reviews with customers and Ops team on Hot jobs and critical issues.
• Understand customers / Vertical Market Needs and determines pricing and selling strategies.
• Prepares and reviews contract terms and conditions using standard Trane templates when applicable.
• Presents the proposal to the customer.
• Provides marketplace feedback, including competitive information, customer expectations, industry trends, etc.
• Organizing customers’ event and provide input to regular communication letter
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
· Bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 2 years’ relevant owner direct sales experience. Knowledge in HVAC system, Chiller Plant, Airside, Energy Services and Building Services will be an added advantage.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
· Effectively present information to customers and other employees of the organization.
Consultative selling experience in the industrial market, preferable in HVAC industry for 5 years
Have own transportation
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs