Robert Half Treasury Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
• Initiate electronic payments and intercompany funding in online baking platform, Treasury and Accounting systems
• Coordinate payment process and transfers with various internal / external parties
• Perform daily cash management functions, including AP invoices payments funding
• Administer bank accounts opening / closing process in compliance with corporate policies
• Maintain and update authorized signatories on the bank accounts
• Maintain and update bank accounts user entitlements
• Maintain and update Vendor Master Data
• Coordinate invoice processing in the Automated Invoice Management System
• Prepare audit documentation for SOX, Internal Audit, External Audit, KYC refresh; including record retention in accordance with internal controls and policies
• Provide reporting on an ad-hoc basis
• Special projects
• 3+ years of working experience in a corporate environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting, or business
• Treasury Workstation / Online banking platforms experience is a plus
• Experience with ERP systems (Oracle-based is a plus)
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Highly detail oriented and organized
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs