Robert Half International Sr Billing Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
Description The Senior Billing Coordinator is responsible for managing the unbilled inventory for top revenue-producing clients and attorneys. At a minimum, the Senior Billing Coordinator performs all of the duties and responsibilities of a Billing Coordinator. This includes but is not limited to coordinating and executing the entire billing process for assigned billing attorneys and clients, editing prebills, processing and transmitting client invoices, maintaining billing information and resolving billing inquiries. This position does not perform any collections.
• Perform complex billing including alternative fee agreements (AFAs), hybrid billing arrangements, consolidated bills, split bills/multi-payors, action codes and insurance billing which may include deductible invoices to the insured.
• Thoroughly understand firm, client, matter and exception rates and discounts.
• Has a working knowledge of client guidelines for assigned attorneys and clients.
• Proactively addresses errors that may result in delays in uploading or rejection of invoices.
• Analyze and problem-solve ebilling rejections independently, without additional escalation.
• Facilitate the set-up of clients who are transitioning to electronic billing or changing electronic billing vendors to ensure a smooth transition.
• Consistently process more than 500 invoices on a monthly basis with a significant component consisting of electronic billing with minimal errors.
• Ensure superior levels of client service in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients, vendors and other third parties.
• Research and recommend constructive solutions to reduce or eliminate inefficiencies.
• Assist with onboarding and training new team members.
• Serve as a resource to colleagues and a mentor to billing coordinators.
• Participates in firm-wide and departmental projects and initiatives.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Requirements Elite, Aderant, Law Firm
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs