Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC Program Director - A1361658CHI-PERM-4658 in Chicago, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/11663490 Are you seeking your next Director opportunity within the public financial assistance sector? Beacon Hill is assisting a national client in seeking a HCV Program Director at their Chicago, IL office! For the right candidate, they will pay to relocate. This role will require individuals to have experience with LEADING an HCV program and fully onsite. This role would be direct hire and has a standard business schedule. Not only would you be helping those in need for rental assistance, but you would also have the ability to get your PHM and HCVEM certifications during the first 120 days of employment!
The Program Director leads and oversees operational departments for the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program. They ensure compliance with regulations, drive performance, and provide effective leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure quality control and compliance of the program.
- Manage team staffing, training, and performance evaluations.
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence.
- Evaluate processes for program enhancement.
- Handle departmental strategic planning and budget implementation.
- Obtain necessary certifications within the specified timeframe.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Manage a team of 5 director reports and oversee 2 contact centers
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor\'s degree in Public Administration, Social Science, or related field (Master\'s preferred).
- Minimum of five years of work experience with three years of managerial experience in public or social service agencies.
- At least 5 years of work experience leading an HCV Program and working knowledge of what kind of reporting would be needed to support a housing authority during these programs.
- Ability to obtain PHM and HCVEM certifications within 120 days of employment.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)