Aspen Dental Lead Endpoint Engineer in Chicago, Illinois
For 22 years, Aspen Dental Management, Inc (ADMI) has been innovating and iterating on the dental support organization model. We’re an entrepreneurial-minded group that relentlessly pursues new ways to break down barriers in support of the dentists and 10,000 team members who care for the 1.8 million patients that come through the doors of Aspen Dental practices every year. We believe the culture and partnership cultivated amongst the practice owners, practice teams and ADMI support team powers our success and makes it virtually impossible to imitate what we do. Our continued growth has created an opportunity to join our Information Technology team as a Lead Endpoint Engineer
• Building Effective Teams—Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; fosters open dialogue; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
• Customer Focus—Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Drive for Results—Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Ethics and Values—Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values.
• Managing Vision and Purpose—Is optimistic; can inspire and motivate vision and sense of core purpose.
PSC Administrator Competencies
• Adaptability—Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
• Communication—clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Managing Work—effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Quality Orientation—Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Work Standards—setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
Core engineering and design of our SCCM environment.
Core engineering and design of our Citrix environment.
Core engineering and design of Azure/Office 365 environment.
Core engineering and design of Unified Collaboration space (Microsoft Teams, Zoom)
Proactively keep up to date with Citrix updates and best practices.
Mentor Senior Engineer and Engineer team members.
Works closely with Enterprise Architects in collaboration of new project and design builds.
Refresh desktop and Citrix images on regular bases.
Work with other departments in the creation of Citrix Desktops that fit their needs.
Trouble shoot desktop and Citrix issues that are escalated from the Desktop Support team.
Work closely with the Scheduling Center to ensure remote agents are working optimally.
Work assigned service tickets.
Keep up to date on windows operating systems.
Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field, or 7+ years of experience working desktop
Citrix certification is preferred
Microsoft certification is preferred
In depth knowledge of deploying, maintaining, and expanding Citrix.
In depth knowledge of deploying, maintaining, and expanding SCCM.
In depth knowledge of deploying, maintaining Windows operating systems.
PowerShell Scripting Required.
Good communication Skills, the ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical
The ability to work in a team environment.
External Company URL: www.aspendent.com