Robert Half International Financial Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
· Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for investors, consultants and other stakeholders including financial information, performance returns, property conditions and variance analysis
· Creating valuation models in Argus and the associated analysis for presentation to the Valuation Committee
· Calculating various performance returns and providing analysis of comparisons to benchmarks
· Reviewing and analyzing property budgets and preparing the fund's annual budget and strategic plan
· Determining appropriate cash distributions considering property objectives and fund strategic plans
· Projects include due diligence review, leasehold analysis, and consultant/client questionnaires or other projects to assist portfolio management in maximizing investor value and meeting our goal of providing quality and timely service to our investors
· Responding to auditors’ queries
o Minimum two years of real estate accounting and analysis experience
o Big 4 experience preferred
o Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
o Proficiency in Excel
o Excellent communication and organization skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs