Huron Consulting Group Coach Director - Studer Education in Chicago, Illinois
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We collaborate with education organizations to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to drive innovation, create sustainable funding streams and deliver better student outcomes.
Today, leaders of higher education institutions and academic medical centers are spending too much time reacting to market forces, rather than focusing on the essential priorities that help students, faculty and staff thrive. The most productive path forward requires an intentional approach and innovative thinking, whereby stakeholders across the entire institution rally around a shared vision and embrace the hard work of effecting change.
You’ll help our clients to achieve organizational effectiveness, improve student outcomes, implement new technologies and align resources and investments to ensure long-term sustainability.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Schools and colleges are under immense pressure to improve outcomes, build trust, and reduce the cost of providing services. To succeed long-term, educational organizations must empower leaders, clinicians, employees, affiliates and communities to build cultures that foster innovation to achieve the best outcomes.
Joining the Huron team means you’ll help our clients evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing environment and optimize existing operations, improve outcomes, create a more consumer-centric educational experience, and drive employee engagement across the enterprise.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Engage with executive leadership teams and boards of education in an effective way to help them achieve desired results.
• Facilitate coaching and consulting using technology tools and e-Learning systems.
• Demonstrate an understanding of coaching competencies in the following areas: Systems improvement, strategic planning and goal setting, leadership evaluation, leadership development, aligned/prescriptive strategic actions and process improvement/accountability systems – collectively termed Evidence-Based Leadership.
• Ensure client implementation and understanding of Evidence-Based Leadership by setting clear expectations for success and developing/implementing a sequenced work plan.
• Facilitate and navigate client leaders and teams they initiate processes by conducting on-site and online client coaching.
• Provide professional high-quality communication and administration to clients, by building effective relationships.
• Contribute to team by providing intellectual capital and building of an education research and development network.
• Assist in advancing and growing the division.
• Share coaching skills and lessons learned with Education team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Doctoral degree preferred
• Minimum leadership experience as an executive/district leader or experience with consulting with executive leaders
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible to client needs
• Ability to provide excellent client service
• Ability to read and write English with proficiency
• Ability to structure client approach strategically
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to organize workload to provide reliable follow-through and meet timelines/deadlines
• Ability to build strong relationships at all levels in an organization, but especially with the CEO and senior executives
• Ability to develop a full understanding of Studer Group practices and tools with the ability to communicate them effectively to afford client growth
• Ability and desire to travel to partner sites (on average 2-3 weeks a month on site)
The estimated base salary range for this job is $120,000 - $160,000. The range represents a good faith estimate of the range that Huron reasonably expects to pay for this job at the time of the job posting. The actual salary paid to an individual will vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to specific skills or certifications, years of experience, market changes, and required travel. The job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s benefit plans which include medical, dental and vision coverage and other wellness programs. The salary range information provided is in accordance with applicable state and local laws regarding salary transparency that are currently in effect and may be implemented in the future.
United States of America
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs