Unlimited Technology Inc. Procurement Manager in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
Unlimited Technology (UT) is a fast-growing technology solution provider with offices throughout the US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure the facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work hard, play hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The Procurement Manager works with the Sr. VP/CDO and acts as a point of contact between suppliers and Unlimited Technology. This position is responsible for the procurement of products and goods for use in the business by identifying potential supplier sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms. Other duties include managing the staff of buyers, monitoring supplier performance and ensuring contractual obligations are met as well as securing savings for the company thru sound purchasing decisions. The successful candidate must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who is capable of making sound decisions that are in the best interest of the customer, and Unlimited Technology. This position requires passing pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers.
• Manage a staff of buyers within the organization at various sites.
• Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
• Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
• Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing.
• Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production.
• Process purchase orders to acquire goods and services.
• Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company.
• Work to increase savings thru sound purchasing decisions.
• Attend meetings with the operations and sales teams, engineering team, vendors and suppliers.
• Minimum 5 years' experience working in the procurement department in a related field.
• Master's degree in purchasing management preferred.
• Certification from the Next Level Purchasing Association or the Universal
Public Procurement Certification Council desired.
• Previous experience managing a team in various locations.
• Working knowledge of the industry and market conditions.
• Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Able to travel to meet with suppliers and work overtime as required.
• Experience working with internal/external suppliers and customers.
• Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service.
• Strong interpersonal and Communicative Skills.
• Must be a self-starter and quick learner.
• Self-organized, and able to work with minimum supervision.
Health, dental, and vision coverage
401 (k) w/company match
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.