CAMPBELL'S RESORT Campbell's Resort Pool Technician in Chelan, Washington
Job title:* Pool technician 1 *
Reports to: Yard crew supervisor
Pay rate: \$17.00 - 19.00 hr. DOE
Position type: Variable hours -- health benefits after 1 year and 1456 hours worked.
Campbell's Resort offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical, Delta Dental, VSP Vision, USAble Life & Disability, a match 401(K) program as well as vacation time and the accrual of sick leave hours.
Summary: Pool Technician 1 will be responsible for maintaining and operating Campbell's pool and hot tub amenities in addition to fulfilling the overall duties associated with the Yard Crew Team.
- Minimum 18 years of age and must hold a valid Washington State driver\'s license.
- Current CPO certification holder.
- Dependable, punctual, and reliable. Driven by integrity. Self-starter.
- Passionate about providing excellent and memorable guest service.
- Able to adapt to job or organizational changes. Readily accepts new responsibilities and assignments.
- Able to safely lift 50 pounds, and carry loads upstairs and lift items overhead.
- Constant walking, standing, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, stooping, and moving during working hours.
- Ability to take direction and contribute to a team atmosphere.
Good listening and English verbal communication skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Conducts pool and spa water chemistry tests, accurately interprets test results, and makes necessary chemical adjustments to achieve proper water balance.
Maintains detailed, accurate, and legible water chemistry logs.
Responsible for supply inventory and proper storage of pool and spa chemicals. Purchases receive and transport chemicals and other supplies.
Inspects maintains and services pool and spa equipment such as pumps, filters, and chemical feed devices.
Works jointly with other yard crew team members in maintaining a clean, safe, and aesthetically pleasing resort environment.
Performs yard and grounds custodial duties such as sidewalk and parking lot sweeping, cobweb removal, lawn and pool maintenance, beach cleanup, BBQ grill maintenance, and waste removal.
Operates outdoor power equipment such as lawnmowers, weed eaters, and leaf blowers.
Supports beach attendant station and personnel as needed.
Supports Housekeeping Department periodically in stripping of rooms and periodic guest room mattress rotation.
Monitors and enforces resort rules such as wristband policy.
Coordinate and assign boat moorage slips.
Performs irrigation system repair and seasonal maintenance as needed.
Present a professional attitude and demeanor at all