National Frozen Foods Corporation Dry Goods Inventory Control Worker in Chehalis, Washington
Dry Goods Inventory Control Worker
Department: National Frozen Foods Corporation -- Chehalis, WA
Shift: Rotating shifts -- availability required for day and evening shifts, overtime (as requested), some holidays and weekends.
Pay: \$19.50 - \$26.25 per hour D.O.E.
Benefits: Permanent, fulltime position benefits include medical, dental, and vision on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. Upon qualifying, eligible for paid vacation, 10 paid holidays per calendar year, jury duty, bereavement leave, 401k + matching, Life and Long-term Disability Insurance. Employee Assistance Program and paid sick leave are available from the start of employment.
- Knowledge of quality, resources and day codes
- Bring computer system online, setting up screens for use, scanning bar code tickets, out of warehouse and bar-coding dry supplies with proper UPC code
- Manual warehouse bar coding and recording of item coding
- Set up and adjust printers, bar code printers and transaction printers
- Troubleshoot and recognize problems with the computer and inventory
- Monitor quality, product usage
- Send notifications to supervisors or production management regarding dry supply standards for resources and buyers
- Create and apply bar codes to incoming dry supplies
- Other duties as assigned