HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Pharmacy Technician in Chattanooga, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Certified Pharmacy Technician today with Parkridge Valley Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Valley Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Certified Pharmacy Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will maintain strong knowledge of hospital policies and government regulations and dispenses accordingly.
- You will consult with physicians and nursing staff regarding patient reactions, errors and complaints.
- You will assist with quality improvement initiatives, inventory and ordering of pharmaceuticals.
- You will monitor, record and communicate as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will follow Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Parkridge Valley, a 172 bed, two-campus behavioral health facility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over 40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health and chemical dependency issues for all ages. The Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus focuses on treatment of psychiatric and addiction issues in adults. Services include inpatient, outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs for mental health and/or substance abuse.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Certified Pharmacy Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- TN State Pharmacy Tech license required
- PTCB Certification required
- Hospital experience required. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: *Certified Pharmacy Technician *
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Valley Hospital
Requisition ID: 00584-19263