Honeywell Principal Business Sys Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This role will report into the EAQC IT Finance organization. This role will partner with the finance function to align information technology strategy in support of financial digital transformation. The role primality focuses on the SAP ERP space as it relates to SAP FICO, Finance integration points to P2P, Global VAT, sales and use tax determination. Secondarily, this role will partner to ensure delivery of the SAP ERP deployment roadmap as well as various enhancements across the Honeywell ERP and finance applications portfolio.
The position involves solutions analysis, selection, and deployment of strategic processes and applications. In addition, it is responsible for understanding the global tax environment with its opportunities and challenges, and working to identify and drive contemporary, best-in-class solutions driven by return on investment.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· 10+ years’ work experience with a focus on delivery of SAP deployment, optimization, enhancement programs (primary focus SAP FI-CO, finance touchpoints to P2P, Dolphin, VAT logic, Taxware, Vertex)
· 5+ years’ proven experience in supporting global tax regiments across ERP landscapes and global VAT configuration
· 3+ years’ experience implementing and supporting US Sales & Use tax engines (i.e. Taxware, Vertex) and add-ons products for regulatory and compliance reporting
· Bachelor’s degree
· Bachelor's or a dvanced Degree, Finance Accounting / Tax Certifications
· The ability to partner with suppliers, business customers, and IT staff on cross-functional projects, and service improvements
· Direct experience in analyzing, implementing and/or supporting global IT functional solutions
· Direct experience with Honeywell’s core application platforms, including interfaces and integration solutions
· Experience in business analytics, data warehousing & data modeling including SAP ERP, HANA, Tableau reporting experience is highly desired
· Experience designing, implementing, and supporting global IT solutions and services
· Experience working cross functionally on large programs with complex integration points to supply chain operations using various business models
· Experience with SAP S/4 HANA with respect to P2P, Global VAT and Tax is desired but not required
· Demonstrated ability to evaluate and recommend effective, contemporary solutions
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including engagement with senior leaders across business functions
· Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
· Apply rigorous waterfall and agile project management approach on assignments
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs