Actalent Medical Technologist in Charlotte, North Carolina
• Completes required daily procedures and checks that equipment is maintained in good working order.
• Ensures work area is cleaned stocked and organized daily.
• Performs manual calculations and documents results accurately.
• Analyzes and reports test results applies rules of specimen rejection and arranges recollection of specimens as needed.
• Acts as in-charge tech when requested.
• Follows established general safety procedures and utilizes PPE appropriately.
• Coordinates work to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency in performance of assigned tasks.
• Recognizes and deals with priorities.
• Ensures that patient billing is accurate for testing performed.
• Performs in a teaching role as required. Assists with patient phlebotomy registration and order entry.
• Operates equipment to make qualitative and quantitative analyses of specimens.
• Recognizes abnormal trends or results and makes required decisions and corrections.
• Directs and performs standard laboratory procedures for diagnosis and treatment of disease to include chemical microscopic bacteriological immunological hematological and coagulation studies.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior Med Tech experience in a clinical setting. - Highly desired - 2 Years
• Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology or related field. - Required
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs