PRINTLAND CO Lead Generation Specialists in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for identifying and generating new business leads through various channels including market research, cold calling, marketing campaigns, and social media. This position requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
This is an entry-level position that reports to the Sales Manager(s). The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully generating leads and meeting or exceeding sales quotas. A bachelors degree in marketing, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
**LEAD GENERATION JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a dynamic Lead Generation Specialist who will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities. In this role, you will be expected to research and target potential clients, generate leads, and nurture relationships with prospects. You will also be responsible for analyzing data and developing strategies to improve lead generation efforts.
**JOB SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE: To provide sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet company objectives. Responsible for generating leads through phone calls, social media, outside sales and emails.
Responsibilities and duties:**
- Develop a strong knowledge of the companys products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Research and identify potential leads through various channels, including online research, social media, and networking events
- Contact and qualify leads through phone calls, emails, and other communication methods
- Develop and maintain a database of leads and prospects for future reference
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop effective lead generation strategies
- Analyze and report on lead generation metrics to track progress and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices for lead generation
- Provide exceptional customer service to prospects and clients
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads
**Skills / attributes required: Excellent English communication (verbal and written) Experience with cold calling Experience with research and maintaining databases Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook Strong project and time management skills
**Qualifications / experience required: 1-2-year(s) experience in Lead Generation