CPI Security Customer Support Advisor in Charlotte, North Carolina
Do you have a passion for building relationships and helping customers? Do you keep calm under pressure and enjoy working with the latest technology, including innovative home automation and video products? Are you looking for that next big step in your career – one that has meaning, purpose and opportunities for growth?
CPI Security, a leader in the security and automation solutions industry, is looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join our growing team at our headquarters in Charlotte, NC!
What does the day to day look like?
In this role, you’ll be empowered to make decisions, communicating directly with customers to answer account inquiries, diagnose and resolve security system related issues with home automation and video products in order to provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to ensure complete satisfaction. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are a must!
When you become a Customer Support Advisor at CPI Security, you join an energetic group of people dedicated to making every day safer for our community and our customers.
Who should apply?
If you’re an experienced customer service professional, enjoy solving problems and keeping customers happy, and want a career with purpose, this opportunity is for you.
What’s In It For You!
• Ongoing specialized, paid training and career growth opportunities . This is more than a job!
• Regular contests with unique prizes and incentives
• Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
• Company paid holidays, floating holiday, and paid time off (PTO)
• 401(k) plan with competitive company match
• Education assistance – we encourage and support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education
• Engaging and fun company culture that’s made up of a diverse group of people
• Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
• An onsite state of the art fitness facility, café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
• Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards
• Respond to and resolve customer questions and requests on various items such as: equipment, company policies, customer contracts, system operation and maintenance, monitoring service, billing, and account inquiries.
• Provide exceptional customer support and communicate through various platforms such as: phone, text, web chat, and e-mail.
• Effectively communicate CPI Security’s value, products, and services to customers and utilize upselling techniques to meet customers’ needs.
• Apply appropriate troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving challenges while documenting all actions taken and following up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
• Perform alarm system downloads to ensure programming of alarm systems.
• Assist field technicians with signal feedback, testing, and general customer account information needs.
• Act as brand ambassador while setting the example of our people-first culture as you work with customers on completing customer satisfaction surveys.
• High school diploma
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience, technical support experience preferred
• Phone-based support skills preferred
• Advanced typing and computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Thrive in a busy, fast-paced work environment
• A self-starter who can operate independently, within a team environment
Connect With Us!
Don't see a career opportunity today?Click HERE (https://careers-cpisecurity.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-625971529) to enroll in our job alerts to stay up-to-date with CPI Careers.
CPI Security does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, veteran status, uniformed service member status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or other protected status as defined by local, state, or federal law, as applicable.
Job Locations US-NC-Charlotte
Category Customer Support
Type Full Time
- CPI Security Jobs