Baskin Robbins Food Service Clerk - Dunkin Donuts in Charleston, West Virginia
Employer: Little General Stores
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Position Overview: The Food Service Customer Service Representative offers great customer service while preparing quality food items that meet Branded Food Service Regulations.
Position Classification: Full Time / Part Time
Position Reports To: Food Service Manager
Minimum Education: High School diploma or GED preferred.
Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry boxes and /or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds;
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time (95%), Sitting (5%);
• Ability to climb, balance, reach, grab, stoop, crawl, bend, and crouch for extended periods;
• Ability to use close, distant, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and visual focus;
• Ability to smell and identify odors;
• Ability to clearly hear and interpret voice commands and telephone communications.
Acquire Food Handlers Card.
Present a well-groomed, professional image at all times.
Strictly adhere to uniform dress code as required by the branded food concept.
Have a positive attitude. Greet and welcome all customers with a smile.
“Upsell” related items whenever appropriate.
Monitor and rotate product to ensure freshness and minimize waste.
Monitor, record, and properly dispose of all food waste.
Prepare food items according to branded food regulations.
Measure and weigh proper ingredients according to branded food regulations.
Continually clean and sanitize equipment.
Constantly monitor temperatures on refrigeration and cooking equipment.
Notify Manager in the event of any equipment malfunction or other problem.
Understand and adhere to all Little General corporate and handbook policies.
Other duties as may be assigned.