General Dynamics Information Technology Cyber Technical Analyst Sr- TS/SCI w/Poly in Chantilly, Virginia
Req ID: RQ161011
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Job Family: Cyber Security
Cybersecurity,Security Assurance,Security Policies
5 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required:
Cyber Security Analyst Senior
Own your career as a Cyber Security Analyst Senior at GDIT. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build strong lines of cyber defense using cutting-edge technologies. Your work in cyber security at GDIT will have an impact on securing our clients’ missions and ensuring we anticipate the threats of tomorrow.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Cyber Security Analyst Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Cyber Security Analyst Senior joining our team to be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the organization's cyber security assurance processes. This includes developing and implementing security policies and procedures, conducting security assessments, and monitoring the organization's cyber security posture.
HOW A CYBER SECURITY ANALYST SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Plans, prepares, and executes tests of systems to evaluate results against specifications and requirements as well as analyze/report test results.
● Performs assessments of systems and networks within the network environment or enclave and identifies where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
● Measures effectiveness of defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities.
● Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
● Assists in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6/3), and may make recommendations on process tailoring.
●Performs analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommends additional security requirements and safeguards.
● Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence. Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators
● Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
● Periodically conducts of a review of each system's audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
● Provides guidance and leadership to less-experienced cybersecurity personnel.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI with Poly
● Location: Customer Site
● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation’s most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics Information Technology
- General Dynamics Information Technology Jobs