Continental Software Engineer in Chang Chun Shi, China
Continental Changchun Technology Center, located on Tianqing Road of Jingyue Development Zone, Changchun City, with a building area of 18,886 square meters. CCTC is Continental’s largest R&D center in northern China.
Continental Changchun Technical Center always takes improving road safety as its mission, with the vision of zero fatalities, zero injuries, and zero accidents, to provide customers with quality automotive products and services. More than 400 R&D talents are currently working at Continental Changchun Technology Center, developing innovative products for the Asian automotive market. Talents’ competencies cover software, algorithms, hardware, electronics, mechanical, et cetera, helping to form Continental Changchun Technology Center leading position in domestic and worldwide product development technology.
Key target of the job profile
Complete SW products development, based on requirements, according to the defined processes and guidelines. Fulfill or exceed the time and quality requirement for projects.
Expertise on Test Mode Software for EOL test.
Project timing, quality and cost figure in responsible area.
Complains from internal and external customer
Internal kownledge sharing
Disciplinary reporting to Team Leader
Functional reporting to SW Project Manager & Project Manager.
Work relationship to other SW, Sys, HW, Test and MD Engineers, Quality, Manafacturing.
Customers and suppliers
SW Requirement Engineering
▪ Analyze and understand customer requirements based on the customer requirements and System Requirement Specification.
▪ Establish, review, document and release SW requirements for assigned SW modules by using the appropriate methods and tool environment.
▪ Update of the SW requirements in case is necessary. Project SW Design
▪ Create, review, document and release the SW Design for the assigned SW modules according to the SW Architecture and SW Requirement Specification. Project SW Implementation
▪ Implement SW based on the SW Requirements and SW Design following PSAD coding guidelines and according to the established process and metho Project SW Testing
▪ Specify, document and execute SW tests according to the SW Requirements and SW Design.
▪ Offer support \ responsible for SW Integration. Employee Coaching / training
▪ Act as a coach / trainer for other SW engineers.
▪ Provide training to other SW engineers when necessary.
▪ Act as a coach for SW engineers in integration periodRegulation Follows the company rules and regulations
▪ Respect the confidentiality of the information he / she has access in the company.
▪ Respect internal regulations and company procedures.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
- Continental Jobs