Eaton Corporation HR Operational Reporting Lead in Chandler, United States
Eaton’s Corporate Sector division is currently seeking a HR Operational Reporting Lead.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $101250.0 - $148500.0 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
Eaton’s Corporate Sector is currently seeking a HR Operational Reporting Lead to join our team. This position is eligible for a hybrid work set up if candidates lives within 50 miles of Beachwood, OH location. Position is eligible for a remote work setup in the U.S. if not in the geographical area of Beachwood, OH.
As a member of the HR Technology leadership team, the HR Operational Reporting Lead will be responsible for driving excellence in all aspects of HR reporting processes. A high potential, driven and collaborative team lead in this role will be responsible for overseeing the creation, management, and distribution of reports from SAP/SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, SumTotal, Oracle HRMS and PowerBI, among other reporting technologies.
The HR Operational Reporting Lead will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, consistency, security, integrity of the data used in HR reports and support transformation efforts. This role requires a deep understanding of various reporting tools, as well as experience with reporting governance and management. In addition to playing a pivotal role in overseeing and governing HR reporting activities, this role will help to deliver operational efficiencies in reporting and collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to provide needed data and reporting for HR strategies and decision-making..
• Create an HR reporting roadmap and streamline current reporting processes and procedures for creating, reviewing, and distributing reports to ensure accuracy, consistency, compliance with established standards and supporting transformation efforts.
• Direct and functionally manage a team of analysts responsible for creating and maintaining reports from SAP/SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, SumTotal, Oracle HRMS and PowerBI, among other reporting technologies used at Eaton
• Collaborate with HR business partners, managers, and stakeholders to identify and understand their reporting needs and requirements
• Work with cross-functional teams to identify data sources and ensure that data is properly integrated and validated
• Recommend continuous improvement enhancements and streamline user experience to the overall HR reporting strategy to ensure the highest level of service and support.
• Lead data governance efforts for reporting and decision making in collaboration with IT - to ensure the accuracy, quality, consistency, security, and integrity of HR data.
• Develop and implement reporting governance policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and reliability of data used in reports
• Train and mentor team members to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge needed to effectively create and manage reports using various reporting tools
• Develop self-sufficiency in end users through effective training, troubleshooting and user adoption education.
• Stay up to date with new features and functionalities of Eaton’s technologies, and provide recommendations for improvements to reporting processes and user experience
• Collaborate closely with the Workforce Analytics team to align operational reporting efforts with strategic reporting, advanced analytics, and workforce planning initiatives.
• Gather and understand PowerBI requirements for enterprise, centralized HR reporting to ensure they are created and maintained according to the needs of the organization.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, Information Systems, Data Science, Business Administration or related field.
• 7 years of experience in HR technology, HR reporting, data analytics, data science, or business intelligence.
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
• Hands-on experience in platforms such as SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, SumTotal, Oracle HRMS and PowerBI strongly preferred
• Knowledge of SQL, database design, data modeling and Azure.
• Experience managing a team of analysts and overseeing the report creation process
• Demonstrated skill in attention to detail and accuracy with data
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
• Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
• Incumbent delivers results for global customers in a complex technical environment, one that requires multi-function, multi-discipline, and multi-partner/third-party understanding, problem-resolution, and navigation.
• Comfortable presenting to HRLT.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs