Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate, Second Shift in Chandler, Arizona
Offering New Hire $1,000 sign on bonus!
Cardinal Health distributes pharmaceuticals, manufacture and distribute medical and laboratory products, and provide performance and data solutions for healthcare facilities. We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of healthcare, delivering end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With more than 50 years of experience, we seize the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
Outbound Warehouse Associate Position
Pay: starting at $19.61 per hour ranging to $22.31 per hour, based on past work experience.
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm, with overtime in addition to regular shift hours .
- Climate controlled environment.
- On the job training including Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) training and certification.
- Health benefits, which start from day of hire, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Health and Flexible Saving Accounts, Various Disability and Life Insurances, Healthcare Advisor Services and many other benefits,
- Well-Being benefits which include, Life and Work Well employee assistance programs, Talkspace, Headspace, and many more.
- Work Life Benefits such as, Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Financial Benefits 401K with Company match up to 4%,
- Discounts and perks which give employees access to a variety of discounts from vacation, cars, cell phones, computers, and more.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to consistently lift up to 40 pounds. Tasks require candidate be able to bend, reach, stoop, lift and stand for entire shift of 8 hours or more.
- Willingness to operate power industrial trucks (PIT) and rotate into various areas of the warehouse as well as comfortable working with heights up to 25 feet.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment while meeting hourly established performance standards.
- Accurately pick, pack, ship product.
- Works on routine assignments that require problem resolution.
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures.
- Effectively communicate with associates and display teamwork in completing task assignments.
- Always maintain inventory integrity and product safety.
- Execute tasks utilizing hand-held RF units / scanners.
Participate in associate meetings and communicate any concerns to management.
Perform all job duties in accordance with OSHA standards and adhere to all policies, rules, regulations, and procedures set by the organization.
- Use required personal protective equipment such as steel toed safety shoes (provided after 90 days), and material handling equipment safety harness.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs